Celebrate your love for dessert these easy to make Valentine Tarts
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2/3 cup milk
- Few drops almond extract
- 1 (4-serving size) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 (4 oz.) container frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (4 oz.) packages single serve graham cracker crusts
- COMBINE sweetened condensed milk, milk and almond extract in large bowl. Beat in pudding mix with electric mixer. Fold in whipped topping. Spoon into crusts.
- CHILL, covered, at least 1 hour.
- To remove tarts from foil pans more easily, brush crusts with slightly beaten egg white before filling). Bake at 375°F 5 minutes. Cool. Remove from foil pans. Fill and chill.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 tart
Amount Per Serving Calories 128Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 2mgSodium 201mgCarbohydrates 20gFiber 0gSugar 13gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Eagle Brand