I’ve been experimenting with several versions of this recipe and I think I’ve found the best variation. The others I’ve tried are either too juicy and you have to keep them cool to keep their shape, or they’re just too crumbly and don’t stay together well. This combination has (in MY opinion) the best consistency.
Ultimate Chocolate No Bake Cookies
I’ve been experimenting with several versions of this recipe and I think I’ve found the best variation.
- 1 stick butter
- 1 Cup sugar
- 1/2 Cup milk
- 4 Tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 heaping Cup creamy peanut butter
- 3 Cups oatmeal (NOT instant)
- Melt butter, sugar, milk, cocoa over stove top in pot over med/high heat stirring constantly.
- When it comes to a boil then let it boil 1 minute no stir.
- Remove from heat and add vanilla, peanut butter and oats and mix together.
- Spoon onto wax paper and let sit about 30 minutes or until firm (IF you can wait that long!)