Recipe for Ultimate Chicken Fingers – Restaurant food made at home! Did you know it could be so easy? Just Shake and Bake, and this can even be Healthy!!
Ultimate Chicken Fingers
Restaurant food made at home! Did you know it could be so easy? Just Shake and Bake, and this can even be Healthy!!
- 2/3 cup Original Bisquick mix (or Heart Smart Bisquick or Gluten Free Bisquick)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon salt or garlic salt
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 3 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, cut crosswise into 1/2-inch strips
- 1 egg, slightly beaten
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted (optional)
- Heat oven to 450ºF. Line cookie sheet with foil; spray with cooking spray.
- Mix Bisquick mix, cheese, salt and paprika in 1-gallon resealable plastic food-storage bag. Dip half the chicken strips into egg; place in bag of Bisquick mixture. Seal bag; shake to coat. Place chicken on cookie sheet. Repeat with remaining chicken. Drizzle butter over chicken.
- Bake 12 to 14 minutes, turning after 6 minutes with pancake turner, until no longer pink in center.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of BettyCrocker.com