Brush on a delicious sauce and grill up these tasty Sweet BBQ Chicken Kabobs in just minutes.
- 1 lb. (450 g) boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into 1-1/2-inch pieces
- 2 cups fresh pineapple chunks (1-1/2 inch)
- 1 each red and green pepper, cut into 1-1/2-inch chunks
- 1/2 cup BBQ Sauce
- 3 Tbsp. frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- Heat barbecue to medium-high heat.
- Thread chicken alternately with pineapple and peppers onto 8 long wooden skewers, using 2 skewers placed side-by-side for each kabob.
- Mix remaining ingredients. Reserve half the sauce; brush remaining sauce onto kabobs.
- Grill 8 to 10 min. or until chicken is done, turning and brushing occasionally with reserved sauce.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 kabob
Amount Per Serving Calories 211Total Fat 1gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 26mgSodium 388mgCarbohydrates 40gFiber 2gSugar 34gProtein 11g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Nathalie Babineau-Griffiths