This Strawberry Pie is so good! The note I wrote on my stained recipe card is… The BEST!
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 oz box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Pre-bake a 10" pie shell.
- Line bottom with the sliced strawberries
- Combine cornstarch, sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. Pour over the strawberries and refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped cream
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 184Total Fat 0gSaturated Fat 0gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 0mgSodium 16mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 1gSugar 42gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.