Recipe for Strawberry Pie – This pie is so good! The note I wrote on my stained recipe card is… The BEST!
This pie is so good! The note I wrote on my stained recipe card is… The BEST!
- 3 Tablespoons cornstarch
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 1/2 cups water
- 3 oz box strawberry Jell-O
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- Pre-bake a 10" pie shell.
- Line bottom with the sliced strawberries
- Combine cornstarch, sugar and water in small saucepan. Bring to a boil and simmer, stirring constantly, until thickened. Add the Jell-O and stir until dissolved. Pour over the strawberries and refrigerate until set.
- Serve with whipped cream
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com