There are so many recipes on Pinterest that I can’t wait to try. This Strawberry Cream Cheese Bread was one of the recipes I have been dying to make and it turned out really good.
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon Kosher salt
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 1 1/2 cups strawberries, rinse, dried and chopped
- Grease and flour a 9×5 inch loaf pan.
- With electric mixer cream butter, sugar and cream cheese until fluffy. Add eggs one at a time. Mix in vanilla.
- In separate bowl, mix flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt. Blend flour mixture with butter mixture just until blended. Add buttermilk and only stir until just combined; do not over mix.
- Carefully fold in strawberries. Dough mixture will be thick.
- Bake in a 350°F oven for 50-60 minutes.
- Let it cool for at least 15 minutes before removing from pan.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 531Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 123mgSodium 689mgCarbohydrates 71gFiber 2gSugar 37gProtein 9g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Living Beyond Measure