“Wow!” That’s what the reaction will be when you serve these delectable Strawberry Cheesecake Bars.
Strawberry Cheesecake Bars
Yield: 9 bars
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 1 hour
Inactive Time: 4 hours 30 minutes
Total Time: 5 hours 50 minutes
"Wow!" That's what the reaction will be when you serve these delectable Strawberry Cheesecake Bars.
For the crust:
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
For the cheesecake Filling:
- 16 ounces cream cheese at room temperature
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 eggs at room temperature
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4-1/2 cup strawberry preserves
For the streusel topping:
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 cup old fashioned oats
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter at room temperature
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line an 8x8 baking pan with foil and spray with baking spray.
- To make the crust, mix the flour, brown sugar, salt and cinnamon together in a medium bowl. Add the butter and mix until crumbly, but combined. Press the crust into the bottom of the pan in an even layer. Bake for 8-10 minutes until the crust is lightly browned.
- To make the cheesecake filling, beat the cream cheese and sugar in a large bowl with a hand mixer until smooth. Add the eggs one at a time and then the vanilla. Set the cheesecake filling aside.
- To make the streusel, mix the brown sugar, flour, cinnamon and oats until combined, but crumbly.
- Pour the cheesecake over the crust. Dollop the strawberry preserves over the cheesecake. Use a knife or skewer to swirl the preservers into the cheesecake*. Sprinkle the streusel topping over the cheesecake.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes or until a clean knife inserted in the middle of the pan comes out mostly clean. Transfer the pan to a wire rack to cool for 30 minutes. Transfer to the refrigerator to set the bars for at least four hours or preferably overnight. Cut the bars into squares and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 612Total Fat 37gSaturated Fat 22gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 140mgSodium 218mgCarbohydrates 65gFiber 1gSugar 41gProtein 7g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Dishing Up Delights