This is a South Texas favorite. Everytime I make these Sopapilla Cheesecake Bars, they disappear faster than you can say “hola”
- 2 (8 oz.) can crescent rolls
- 2 (8 oz.) cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sugar, divided
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- ground cinnamon
- Spray a 13 x 9 baking pan with Pam or any other spray oil.
- Open one can of crescent rolls and stretch on bottom of pan. Seal holes together to form a crust.
- Blend together cream cheese, 1 cup sugar and 1 tsp vanilla with mixer until fluffy.
- Spread over dough, do not go all way to the edges.
- Stretch second can of dough over cream cheese filling, seal together with other crust.
- Melt butter in a saucepan mixed with remaining sugar.
- Brush or pour all of the butter mix over top crust, then sprinkle generously with cinnamon.
- Bake at 350 for about 25-30 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool, then refrigerate before cutting into squares.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 182Total Fat 5gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 14mgSodium 56mgCarbohydrates 35gFiber 0gSugar 34gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Gourmet Day Today