Recipe for Slow Cooker Pot Roast – Get a head start on dinner with this fresh take on a slow- simmered, all-in-one meal that makes clean-up a breeze.
Slow Cooker Pot Roast
Get a head start on dinner with this fresh take on a slow- simmered, all-in-one meal that makes clean-up a breeze.
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 (1 ounce) package dry onion soup mix
- 1 can water
- basket of baby portabella mushrooms cut in half
- 2 tbs red wine vinegar
- 2 tbs Worcestershire
- 5 1/2 pounds pot roast
- salt & pepper to taste
- Start by browning your meat over high heat on your stove. Place the seared meat in your slow cooker.
- Add 1 packet of onion soup mix, 2 cans cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of water, basket of baby portabellas, 2 tbs red wine vinegar, and 2 tbs Worcestershire.
- Cover crock pot and cook for 6 hours.
- Taste gravy and season with salt and pepper.
- You could definitely add carrots to the pot or potatoes, but the gravy this makes is OMG! out of this world so I choose homemade mashed potatoes!