A Chinese takeout favorite made right in your crockpot. All you need is 10 min prep to make this Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken. Doesn’t get easier or tastier!
Slow Cooker Cashew Chicken
A Chinese takeout favorite made right in your crockpot. All you need is 10 min prep. Doesn't get easier or tastier!
- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thigh tenders or chicken breast tenders
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1 Tbsp canola oil
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 2 Tbsp ketchup
- 1 Tbsp brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1/4 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 cup cashews
- Combine flour and pepper in large Ziploc bag. Add chicken. Shake to coat with flour mixture.
- Heat oil in skillet over medium-high heat. Brown chicken about 2 minutes on each side. Place chicken in slow cooker.
- Combine soy sauce, vinegar, ketchup, sugar, garlic, ginger, and pepper flakes in small bowl; pour over chicken.
- Cook on LOW for 3 to 4 hours. Add cashews and stir. Serve over rice.