LOVE this recipe! I grew up eating a stove-top version of beef tips, so when I found this Slow Cooker Beef Tips recipe a few years ago I was thrilled. It’s MUCH easier and I think tastes even better.
- 2lb beef sirloin tips, cut in to 1″ pieces
- 8oz baby portobello mushrooms, sliced
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup dry red wine
- 1 envelope Lipton Onion Soup mix
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Stir together beef tips and remaining ingredients in a lightly greased 5qt crock pot.
- Cover and cook on low for 6 hours, or until done, stirring occasionally. Serve over buttered brown rice.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 439Total Fat 24gSaturated Fat 9gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 139mgSodium 541mgCarbohydrates 6gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 43g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe adapted from: lovefromtexas.com