The combination of flaky crust, creamy filling, and fresh fruit makes this Rustic Raspberry Lemon Cheesecake Tart irresistible in my book.
- 1 sheet puff pastry, thawed but still cold
- 4 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1/3 cup sugar, plus more for sprinkling
- 2 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1/3 cup lemon curd, homemade or store-bought
- 1 pint raspberries
- 1/4 cup seedless raspberry jam, warmed
- Powdered sugar
For the tart:
- Preheat oven to 425° F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or a Silpat baking mat. Unfold the thawed out puff pastry on a lightly flour dusted area and gently roll into a 10x11 inch rectangle. Carefully transfer to your baking sheet.
- Brush edges with a little bit of water and fold over all 4 sides to create a lip. Using a fork, poke holes all over the center of your tart. Gently brush the entire tart with an egg wash and sprinkle about 2 tsp. of sugar over the center. Bake until golden brown, about 15-20 minutes. Remove from oven and carefully with the back of a spoon press the center back down if it has puffed. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
For the filling:
- In a bowl combine softened cream cheese and sugar. Mix with a hand-mixer or by hand until smooth and the sugar is well incorporated. Add the heavy cream and mix for about 1 minute. Fold in the lemon curd.
To assemble the tart:
- Carefully spread your lemon cheesecake mixture over the center of your cooled tart crust. Arrange berries decoratively over the curd and drizzle with the warmed jam. Dust the tart with powdered sugar.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 336Total Fat 13gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 5gCholesterol 43mgSodium 102mgCarbohydrates 55gFiber 4gSugar 46gProtein 3g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.