Recipe for Pumpkin Spice Latte Pie – Take the fall coffee favorite, and enjoy it is a pie! It does not get much better than that during this time of year.
- 1 refrigerated pie crust, softened as directed on box
- 1 can (15 oz) pumpkin (not pumpkin pie mix)
- 1 can (12 oz) evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon instant espresso coffee powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups whipping cream
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Additional pumpkin pie spice, if desired
- Heat oven to 400°F. Place pie crust in 9-inch glass pie plate as directed on box for One-Crust Filled Pie.
- In large bowl, beat pumpkin, evaporated milk, brown sugar, espresso powder, 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice and eggs with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended; pour into crust-lined pan.
- Bake 15 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 350°F; bake 25 to 35 minutes longer or until knife inserted near center comes out clean. Cool completely, about 3 hours.
- Meanwhile, in chilled medium bowl, beat whipping cream and granulated sugar with electric mixer on high speed until stiff peaks form. Spoon into decorating bag fitted with tip, and pipe on top of chilled pie. Sprinkle with additional pumpkin pie spice.
Recipe and Photo: The Disabled Cook
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com