Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin pumpkin everywhere! This is by far the BEST pumpkin pie fudge recipe I’ve ever tasted.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 9 oz white chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir together the sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, corn syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer reads 234 degrees F (soft-ball stage).
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla until well blended. Pour into a greased, aluminum foil or parchment paper-lined pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool. Cut fudge into squares.
Nutrition InformationYield 56 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 107Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 8mgSodium 11mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 0gSugar 16gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Holiday Cottage