Recipe for Pumpkin Pie Fudge – Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin pumpkin everywhere! This is by far the BEST pumpkin pie fudge recipe I’ve ever tasted.
Pumpkin Pie Fudge
Pumpkin here, pumpkin there, pumpkin pumpkin everywhere! This is by far the BEST pumpkin pie fudge recipe I've ever tasted.
- 3 cups sugar
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2/3 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 2 Tbsp corn syrup
- 2 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 9 oz white chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow fluff
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Stir together the sugar, butter, milk, pumpkin, corn syrup, and pumpkin pie spice in a large saucepan over medium-high heat. Cook, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a boil. Continue cooking, stirring constantly, until a candy thermometer reads 234 degrees F (soft-ball stage).
- Remove pan from heat. Stir in white chocolate, marshmallow fluff, and vanilla until well blended. Pour into a greased, aluminum foil or parchment paper-lined pan. Let stand 2 hours or until completely cool. Cut fudge into squares.
Prep Time: 45 minutes - Cook Time: 2 hours Yield: About 56 pieces
Calories per serving: 106 kcal
Fat per serving: 4g
Saturated fat per serving: 2g
Carbs per serving: 18g
Protein per serving: 1g
Sugar per serving: 15g
Sodium per serving: 9mg
Cholesterol per serving: 8mg
Recipe and Photo: Holiday Cottage
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com