After the feast, after round two, before the coma: Would you like a slice of Praline Custard Pie?
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/2 cups whole milk
- 3 large eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked Crisco pie crust
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon whole milk
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- HEAT oven to 325°F. WHISK sweetened condensed milk, milk, eggs, vanilla and lemon juice in medium bowl until well blended. Pour into pie crust.
- BAKE 50 to 55 minutes or until custard is set in center. Cool completely on wire rack. Cover and refrigerate until serving time.
- COMBINE brown sugar, corn syrup, butter and milk in saucepan over medium heat. Cook until mixture comes to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring constantly. Remove from heat. Stir in pecans and vanilla. Pour over cooled pie. Serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 301Total Fat 17gSaturated Fat 7gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 9gCholesterol 88mgSodium 186mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 22gProtein 6g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo Courtesy of Eagle Brand