It only takes a few minutes to put together this Pink Lemonade Cheesecake, and it is so refreshing! Cheesecake Extraordinaire!
Lemon Cookie Crust
- 11 lemon cream-filled vanilla sandwich cookies, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 24 ounces cream cheese
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 5 teaspoons cornstarch
- 4 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 3/4 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 drops red food coloring
- 1/3 cup frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 4 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 drop red food coloring
- lemon slice
- Make the crust: in a small bowl, stir the crushed cookies and melted butter together until well combined.
- Press crumb mixture evenly onto the bottom of a greased 9-inch springform pan; set aside.
- Make the filling: in a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, sugar, and cornstarch; beat with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in eggs and egg yolk, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in the lemonade concentrate, vanilla, and red food coloring; pour cream cheese mixture over the crust.
- Bake in a preheated 350° oven for 15 minutes; decrease temperature to 200° and bake for 1 hour and 10 minutes or until the center no longer looks wet or shiny.
- Remove the cake from the oven and run a knife around the inside edge of the pan; turn the oven off; return the cake to the oven for an additional 1 hour.
- Chill, uncovered, overnight.
- Make the glaze: in a small saucepan, stir the lemonade concentrate, lemon juice, cornstarch, and food coloring together; cook and stir until thickened and bubbly.
- Cool and stir 2 minutes more; pour over cheesecake; garnish with lemon; chill until ready to serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 411Total Fat 29gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 145mgSodium 232mgCarbohydrates 36gFiber 2gSugar 24gProtein 7g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: Food.com