Looking for a light and not too sweet and super moist pineapple upside down cake recipe? Well look no further then this Pineapple Upside Down Cake!
- 1 block butter
- ⅓ cup brown sugar
- 1 can (20 oz.) crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 box yellow cake mix
- 1 box (3.4 oz.) lemon instant pudding
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup oil
- Preheat oven 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in 9 x 13 pan and add brown sugar. Mix until butter and sugar are well blended. Drain pineapple well and spread evenly on butter/sugar mixture.
- Blend cake mix with lemon pudding mix. Then add wet ingredients and mix at medium speed for 2-3 minutes. If using a whisk, beat for at least 30-50 strokes, then pour into baking pan.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 325 degrees. Check cake by inserting a toothpick in center, if it comes out clean then it's done. Cool cake for 5 minutes before turning it over. Cut into squares.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 317Total Fat 14gSaturated Fat 3gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 65mgSodium 385mgCarbohydrates 45gFiber 1gSugar 25gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.