All the flavors of this Pineapple Coconut Cake go together deliciously! The cake is lemon, topped with crushed pineapple, a vanilla cream frosting, and sprinkled on top of that, shredded coconut. So YUM!
- 1 box of lemon cake mix
- 1 can of crushed pineapple
- 3.5 oz package of instant vanilla pudding
- 1/2 c. milk
- 16 oz cool whip
- 2 1/2 c. shredded coconut
- Make the cake mix according to the box and pour it into a big 11x17 cookie sheet or two 13x9 dishes. Bake according to box directions. (The box didn't say how long to bake the big sheet, so I did it on 350 for 20 minutes, and it was perfect.)
- Remove from oven and poke holes all over the cake with a fork. When it's still warm spoon the pineapple and juice on top of the cake. Let it cool completely.
- Mix instant pudding with 1/2 c. milk until nice and smooth. Fold in your cool whip. Spread it over the top of the pineapple, and then sprinkle coconut all over the top. Refrigerate for several hours or over night.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 385Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 14gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 1mgSodium 387mgCarbohydrates 58gFiber 2gSugar 38gProtein 3g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: House 344