Recipe for Pico De Freakin Licious – Not only is this my favorite snack food of all time, you can’t go wrong here. I mean, it’s healthy, AND it tastes oh so good. Seriously, just make it!!
- 5-6 Roma tomatoes, chopped
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 1/2 Cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 Serrano or Jalapeño chiles, seeded and minced
- 1 Clove garlic, minced
- 2 Tbsp. freshly squeezed lime juice
- Salt and peper to taste.
- Do I really need to tell you? Put everything in a bowl. That’s pretty much it. I’d suggest you let it sit for at least an hour, but preferably over night. The longer the better, as the flavors get a chance to permeate over time.
Recipe and Photo: Hire the Stache