Don’t you love quick and easy dessert recipes, especially ones that don’t even require an oven! This Peanut Butter Cookie Lasagna is a great dessert for everyone,no matter what the occasion!
- 1 box Nutter Butter Cookies
- Cool Whip or whip your own fresh whipped cream (1 cup cream plus a drop of sugar for sweetness)
- peanut butter cups
- ½ cup peanut butter, melted in microwave
- 1 box instant or regular vanilla pudding, prepared according to package
- Line the bottom of an 8×8 pan with Nutter Butter Cookies.
- Top with a drizzle of the melted peanut butter.
- Add ½ the pudding.
- Add half the cream. (I like to use a pastry bag so it is pretty but you can spread it if you prefer.)
- Top with chopped peanut butter cups.
- Repeat the layering!
- Decorate the top with crushed nutter butter cookies, peanut butter cups and a drizzle more of peanut butter.
- This must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften!
The cook time is shown as 12 hours because this must be chilled overnight for the cookies to soften. You can serve it sooner if you want or do not mind crisper cookies.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 130Total Fat 9gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 6gCholesterol 5mgSodium 102mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 5gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.