This rich, tempting Peanut Butter Brownie Trifle feeds a crowd and features the ever-popular combination of chocolate and peanut butter.
- 1 9x13 pan baked brownies, cut into 1-inch pieces*
- 1 large (5.1 oz.) package instant vanilla pudding mix
- 3 c. milk
- 1/2 c. creamy peanut butter
- 2 tsp. vanilla
- 1 c. whipping cream, whipped and divided**
- 40 bite-sized or 24 regular Reese's peanut butter cups
- Beat pudding mix and milk until thickened. Add peanut butter and vanilla, then mix until combined. Fold in 1 cup whipped cream.
- Place half of brownies in bottom of trifle dish. Sprinkle with 16 coarsely chopped bite-sized Reese's. Spread half of pudding mixture on top. Repeat layers. Top with last cup of whipped cream and remaining 8 bite-sized Reese's for garnish. Chill at least six hours before serving. Serves 12.
*Option: Add a 10-ounce bag of peanut butter baking chips to brownie batter.
**Homemade whipped cream: With an electric mixer, beat cream with 2 tablespoons sugar and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla until soft peaks form.
Nutrition InformationYield 24 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 317Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 3gCholesterol 18mgSodium 261mgCarbohydrates 32gFiber 1gSugar 26gProtein 8g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: The DoughEatery