Recipe for Peach Tart – I picked up a small basket of peaches on Saturday and let them get just ripe enough to bake with. So, today was the day and Peach Tart is what’s for dessert!
- 1 puffed pastry, thawed
- 3 cups of peeled and sliced peaches
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon flour
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 tablespoons honey
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place baking sheet in oven to heat.
- Add peaches, sugar, flour and vanilla and gently mix.
- Tear a sheet of parchment paper to fit the baking pan.
- Place puffed pastry on paper and roll out to approximately 12 X 10 inches.
- Remove baking pan from oven and gently place the parchment paper with pastry in center.
- Fold edges of pastry inward creating a crust.
- Spoon peaches onto the dough.
- Drizzle with honey.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until golden brown.
- Allow to cool slightly, serve with powdered sugar or whipped cream.
Photo: Kimberly Vardeman
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com