Recipe for Peach Sangria Popsicles – Enjoy a refreshing spin on fruit-filled cocktails with a recipe for no sugar added Peach Sangria Popsicles!
- 12 oz. white wine
- 4 oz. light rum
- 12 oz. peach nectar
- 1/4 c. agave nectar
- 2 oz. orange juice
- 1/2 c. white peaches, diced
- 1/2 c. strawberries, diced
- 1/2 c. raspberries
- 1/2 c. apricots
- Combine all liquid ingredients in a large bowl and mix until combined. Add more agave nectar if a sweeter flavor is preferred.
- Combine all diced fruit in a large bowl and add a tablespoon of fruit to the bottom of each mold.
- Place liquid ingredients in a measuring cup with a pour spout and fill each mold up to 1/2 inch from the rim.
- Place wooden popsicle sticks that have been soaked in water for 10 minutes in the center of each mold. Place mold in freezer for 24 hours.
- To remove popsicles, dip the mold for a couple of seconds in hot water and slowly pull on the sticks.
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com