This Oreo Cream Pie is a fantastic last minute dessert, and it is so good! It also looks stunning – like you put much more work into it than you did.
Oreo Cream Pie
This Oreo Cream Pie is a fantastic last minute dessert, and it is so good! It also looks stunning - like you put much more work into it than you did.
- 2 cups Oreos - chop them and then measure!
- 5.9 oz package instant Jell-O pudding - chocolate flavor
- 8 oz tub of Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups milk or soy or nut milk
- 9 inch graham cracker pie crust
- Chop Oreos as fine or as coarsely as you want. Divide into 2 equal portions.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the pudding mix and 1 1/2 cups of milk. Keep whisking until it's nice and smooth.
- Add half of the Cool Whip into the bowl and fold it in with a spatula. You want it to be completely combined - no streaks of white should be left.
- Now add in 1 cup of your chopped Oreos and mix well.
- Spoon this into the crust and place it into the fridge for at least 20 minutes so it sets up nice and firm.
- Once the filling has set up, top the pie with the remaining Cool Whip and Oreos.
- You can serve it immediately, but I actually like to freeze it for a little while so it's easier to cut