3-ingredients is all it takes to achieve a creamy, chocolaty and fluffy taste explosion! Give this easy and cool Oreo Cream Fluff a try! It’s perfect in the summer time! No oven, no cooking…just dip and drop!
Oreo Cream Fluff
3-ingredients is all it takes to achieve a creamy, chocolaty and fluffy taste explosion! Give this easy and cool Oreo Cream Fluff a try! Perfect for summer!
- 1 package of Oreos
- 16 oz whipped topping (there will be some leftover)
- Pour milk in a glass this is wide and deep enough for you to dunk a whole Oreo cookie in.
- Dunk one Oreo cookie at a time in the milk and place in a glass dish in an even layer.
- Cover the Oreo cookie layer with a layer of whipped topping.
- Repeat steps 2 and 3, two times more ensuring you have three Oreo cookies left over.
- In a sandwich size Ziploc, smash the cookies using the side of a meat tenderizer.
- Spread the crushed Oreo crumbs all over the last layer of whipped topping.
- Cover the dish and place in the fridge for at least 1-2 hours to chill.
- Scoop out and enjoy!
- Store leftover in a covered dish in the fridge.