You’ll be amazed at how quickly this recipe for Easy One Skillet Lemon Thyme Chicken comes together. Did I mention it’s all done in one skillet? This easy to make and clean up, I am sure you you will fall in love.
- 1 1/2 lbs baby red potatoes
- 2 medium lemons
- 3-5 sprigs fresh thyme
- 2 lbs chicken thighs
- salt and pepper
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Quarter the potatoes and place them in a large oven-safe skillet.
- Drizzle with about a tablespoon of oil, then sprinkle salt and pepper and some thyme leaves to taste. Toss lightly until potatoes are fully coated. Spread out potatoes in an even layer in the skillet.
- Slice lemons thinly. Lay about 6-8 lemon slices over the potatoes, and scatter a few thyme sprigs in the pan.
- Place chicken thighs on top of lemon slices, then sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Lay remaining lemon slices on top of each chicken thigh and scatter remaining thyme sprigs over chicken. Drizzle chicken with a little more oil if you'd like.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, or until chicken is fully cooked and an instant read thermometer says 165 degrees when inserted into the thickest part of the chicken thigh.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 454Total Fat 23gSaturated Fat 6gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 194mgSodium 327mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 3gSugar 2gProtein 38g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.