Recipe for Nutella Marshmallow Cereal Treats – You will never go back to plain rice treats after these. Chocolate and Nutella take them way over the top!
Nutella Marshmallow Cereal Treats
You will never go back to plain rice treats after these. Chocolate and Nutella take them way over the top!
- 1 (10 ounce) package mini marshmallows
- 6 tablespoons butter
- 2 1/2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 cup Nutella, plus 1/4 cup to drizzle
- 7 cups Cocoa Pebbles Cereal
- 1/3 cup chopped toasted hazelnuts, optional
- Spray a 9×13 inch pan with cooking spray. Set aside.
- In a large sauce pan heat marshmallows, butter, and corn syrup over medium heat until marshmallows are almost completely melted but still some clumps remain. Add 1/2 cup Nutella and stir until completely smooth.
- Take off heat. Add cereal and fold mixture until marshmallow mixture is consistent throughout. Scoop into the 9×13 inch pan. Spray fingures with cooking spray and press cereal mixture evenly into the pan. Set aside an let cool for 10 minutes until it comes to room temperature.
- In a microwave safe bowl heat up 1/4 cup Nutella for about 30 seconds. Drizzle over cereal treats and top with toasted hazelnuts. Cut and serve.