This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle is an easy dessert that requires no oven and perfectly captures the flavors of fall with it’s pumpkin cheesecake batter swirled with chunks of golden poundcake.
No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle
Yield: 3 servings
Prep Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour 15 minutes
This No-Bake Pumpkin Cheesecake Trifle is an easy dessert that requires no oven and perfectly captures the flavors of fall with it's pumpkin cheesecake batter swirled with chunks of golden poundcake.
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 4 tablespoons white sugar
- 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 3/4 cup pure pumpkin
- 6 slices poundcake, cut into cubes
- Place about half of the pound cake cubes into the bottom of three trifle glasses or a trifle bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine cream cheese, heavy cream, sugar, pumpkin pie spice, and vanilla extract using a stand mixer with a fitted paddle attachment or hand mixer until smooth
- Add in pumpkin and mix until combined.
- Spoon half of the mixture over the poundcake cubes.
- Top the poundcake cubes with the rest of the cream cheese mixture.
- Refrigerate for at least 30 minutes or until set
- Garnish with additional poundcake cubes and whipped cream, if desired
Nutrition InformationYield 3 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 817Total Fat 49gSaturated Fat 26gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 17gCholesterol 180mgSodium 513mgCarbohydrates 89gFiber 2gSugar 62gProtein 9g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Personal Creations / CC BY