Recipe for Mix and Match Mini Cheesecakes – With this recipe you can mix and match toppings for your showers and parties.. 10 extra possibilities included!!
Mix and Match Mini Cheesecakes
With this recipe you can mix and match toppings for your showers and parties.. 10 extra possibilities included!!
- 1 cup HONEY MAID Graham Cracker Crumbs
- 3 Tbsp. sugar
- 3 Tbsp. butter or margarine, melted
- 3 pkg. (8 oz. each) PHILADELPHIA Cream Cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 1 can Ready Whip Whipped Cream (or make your own and pipe it)
- 1 dozen uniform size fresh strawberries (wash)
- 13.5 oz carton Marzetti Glaze for Strawberries
- PREHEAT oven to 300°F. Mix cracker crumbs, 3 Tbsp. sugar and the butter; press scant 1/3 cup crumb mixture onto bottom of each of four mini (4-1/2-inch) springform pans. Bake 7 min.
- BEAT cream cheese, 3/4 cup sugar and the vanilla with electric mixer on medium speed until well blended. Add eggs, one at a time, mixing on low speed after each addition just until blended. Pour one-fourth of the batter (about 1 cup) into each of four bowls. If desired, add one of the Stir-In Ideas to each bowl of batter. Pour over crusts. Place pans on baking sheet.
- BAKE 40 to 45 min. or until centers are almost set. Run knife or metal spatula around rims of pans to loosen cakes; cool before removing rims. Refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Just before serving add whip cream and strawberries on top with a drizzle glaze or dip half of the strawberry in the glaze and place on top. (see below for other mix and match ideas)
STIR-IN IDEAS for MIX AND MATCH CHEESECAKES
For each one-fourth portion of batter, stir in one of the following before pouring batter over crust and baking as directed:
Apple Pie: Stir in 1/8 tsp. ground cinnamon. Top baked cheesecake with combined 1/2 cup warmed apple pie filling and 1/2 tsp. brown sugar.
S’Mores: Stir in 3 Tbsp. milk chocolate chips. Top baked cheesecake with 1/4 cup JET-PUFFED Miniature Marshmallows and 1 Tbsp. broken HONEY MAID Honey Grahams.
Citrus: Stir in 1 tsp. lemon, orange or lime juice; 1 tsp. flour and 1/4 tsp. grated lemon, orange or lime peel.
Chocolate Chunk: Stir in 1 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, chopped.
New York:Stir in 1/4 cup BREAKSTONE’S or KNUDSEN Sour Cream and 1 Tbsp. flour. Cookies and Cream:Stir in 1/4 cup chopped OREO Cookies.
Chocolate Royale: Stir in 2 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted.
Peanut Butter: Stir in 2 Tbsp. peanut butter and 1 Tbsp. milk.
Mocha: Mix 1 tsp. MAXWELL HOUSE Instant Coffee granules with 2 tsp. hot water. Stir into batter along with 2 oz. BAKER’S Semi-Sweet Baking Chocolate, melted.
Cherry: Bake mini cheesecake as directed without Stir-Ins. Just before serving, top with 1/3 cup cherry pie filling.