Recipe for Mississippi Mud Cake – This Mississippi Mud Cake recipe is so EASY to make and it will surely WOW all of your guests at your next social event or party!
Mississippi Mud Cake
This Mississippi Mud Cake recipe is so EASY to make and it will surely WOW all of your guests at your next social event or party!
- Pre-heat oven to 350° degrees
- Whisk together melted butter and next 5 ingredients in a large bowl.
- Stir in flour and chopped pecans.
- Spread batter (it will be thick) into a greased and floured 15- x 10-inch jellyroll pan (or use a deep dish cookie sheet).
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes or until a wooden pick inserted in center comes out clean. Note: Reduce the temperature by 25 degrees if you are using a dark pan.
- Remove from oven; top warm cake evenly with marshmallows.
- Return to oven, and bake 5 minutes.
- Make Chocolate Frosting: Beat all ingredients together with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Drizzle Chocolate Frosting over warm cake.
- Let the cake cool completely before cutting into squares!
Prep Time: 15 minutes - Cook Time: 30 minutes Yield: About 12 servings
Calories per serving: 576 kcal
Fat per serving: 26g
Saturated fat per serving: 11g
Carbs per serving: 87g
Protein per serving: 6g
Fiber per serving: 3g
Sugar per serving: 69g
Sodium per serving: 62mg
Trans fat per serving: 1g
Cholesterol per serving: 91mg
Recipe and Photo: FoodgaZm
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com