Mini Cheesecakes – These cute little cheesecakes are so yummy. And there is no end to how they can be topped. What is your favorite flavor combo?
These cute little cheesecakes are so yummy. And there is no end to how they can be topped. What is your favorite flavor combo?
- 1 1/2 cups of crushed graham crackers (preferably in a food processor)
- 5 tablespoons of melted butter
- 16 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 1 tablespoon + 1 1/2 teaspoons sour cream
- 2/3 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Line 12 baking cupcakes in a cupcake pan. Combine the crushed graham crackers with melted butter and press into the bottom of each baking cup with the back of a spoon or your fingers. Bake for 6-8 minutes. Cool for 10 minutes. Refrigerate while making the filling.
- In a stand mixer fitted with a paddle attachment, or a hand held mixer in a large bowl, beat cream cheese in mixer until soft and creamy, about 2 minutes. Add eggs 1 at a time until each is fully incorporated. Add sugar, sour cream, salt and vanilla extract and beat until smooth and combined, about 1 minute. Fill each cup 3/4 full over the top of crust.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let them cool and refrigerate for about 4 hours before removing them from baking cups and serving. Unmold and transfer to a plate. Top with desired toppings.