It’s so easy to enjoy this classic sub in casserole form! Grab a fork and sink your teeth in to this delectable Meatball Sub Casserole.
- 1 loaf Italian bread, cut into 1-inch thick slices
- 1 8-oz. pkg. cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1 pound pkg. frozen meatballs, thawed
- 1 28-oz. jar pasta sauce
- 1 cup water
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer in an ungreased 13″x9″ baking pan; set aside. In a bowl, combine cream cheese, mayonnaise and seasonings; spread over bread slices.
- Sprinkle with 1/2 cup cheese; set aside. Gently mix together meatballs, spaghetti sauce and water; spoon over cheese.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese. Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees for 30 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 422Total Fat 27gSaturated Fat 10gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 15gCholesterol 59mgSodium 1012mgCarbohydrates 30gFiber 4gSugar 7gProtein 14g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo courtesy of: GooseberryPatch.com