When life hands us lemons, we make lemonade…pie cookies. Bite into a sweet surprise with this recipe for Lemonade Pie Cookies!
- 1 egg
- Splash water
- 1 box Pillsbury® refrigerated pie crusts, softened as directed on box
- 1 jar (10 oz) lemon curd
- 1/2 cup sugar
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line cookie sheet with cooking parchment paper.
- To make egg wash, in small bowl, beat egg with splash water until well blended. Set aside.
- Unroll pie crusts. Spread lemon curd on 1 of the crusts, leaving 1/2-inch border around edge. Place second crust on top.
- With 3-inch cookie cutter, cut out cookies by gently pressing down through both crust layers.
- With handle of knife, press edges to seal; cut “x” in center of each cookie pie. Brush each cookie with egg wash; sprinkle with sugar. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until light golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes, before serving.
Nutrition InformationYield 13 Serving Size 1 cookie
Amount Per Serving Calories 101Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 15mgSodium 65mgCarbohydrates 15gFiber 0gSugar 9gProtein 2g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Pillsbury