These Korean Style BBQ Short Ribs WILL be gone before the night is up, and they just get better and better with each taste. Simply incredible!
- 1 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin (sweet Japanese rice wine) or sweet Sherry
- 1/2 cup (packed) dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/4 cup sesame oil
- 1/4 cup minced garlic (about 15 cloves)
- 2 large green onions, chopped
- 5 pounds Korean-style short ribs (beef chuck flanken, cut 1/3 to 1/2 inch thick across bones; about 20 pieces)
- Combine first 7 ingredients in medium bowl; whisk to blend well. Pour into heavy jumbo resealable plastic bag. Add ribs; seal bag. Turn bag over several times to coat ribs evenly. Refrigerate overnight, turning bag occasionally.
- Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Drain ribs; discard marinade. Working in batches, grill ribs until browned and cooked to medium-rare, about 3 minutes per side.
Nutrition InformationYield 20 Serving Size 1 rib
Amount Per Serving Calories 384Total Fat 28gSaturated Fat 12gTrans Fat 2gUnsaturated Fat 16gCholesterol 113mgSodium 817mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 30g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.