Recipe for Key Lime Pie-O-My – Time to make another pie though this is a cheating kind of pie as it has no pastry crust, and it’s no bake. This is actually my own invention; a key lime pie utilizing my all time favorite recipe.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/3 cup bottled lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. lime zest for garnish (optional)
- Beat the cream cheese in electric mixer until softened. Add condensed milk, lime juice and vanilla and fully incorporate in with cream cheese. Put mixture into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and serve.
Recipe and Photo: Pie-O-My