This Key Lime Pie-O-My is actually my own invention. A key lime pie changed up from my all time favorite recipe, though this is a cheating kind of pie as it has no pastry crust, and it’s no bake.
Key Lime Pie-O-My
Yield: About 8 pieces
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Inactive Time: 3 hours
Total Time: 3 hours 15 minutes
Time to make another pie though this is a cheating kind of pie as it has no pastry crust, and it's no bake. This is actually my own invention; a key lime pie utilizing my all time favorite recipe.
- 1 graham cracker crust
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese at room temperature
- 1 can condensed milk
- 1/3 cup bottled lime juice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup whipped cream for garnish
- 2 Tbsp. lime zest for garnish (optional)
- Beat the cream cheese in electric mixer until softened. Add condensed milk, lime juice and vanilla and fully incorporate in with cream cheese. Put mixture into graham cracker crust and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Garnish with whipped cream and serve.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 piece
Amount Per Serving Calories 253Total Fat 18gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 8gCholesterol 36mgSodium 204mgCarbohydrates 21gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Pie-O-My