These Japanese Beef Rolls are so delicious! You can serve them as starters or even as a main course. This dish is definitely on my list for my next party. It’s so easy to prepare and cook in less than 20 minutes!
- 8 thin slices of Beef (sirloin)
- 8 stalks of Asparagus, trimmed
- 3 stalks of Scallions, halved
- 100g Enoki Mushrooms, trimmed
- 3 Tbsp Japanese Soy Sauce
- 3 Tbsp Mirin
- 1 Tbsp Cooking Oil
- Toothpicks or small skewers
- Preheat the oven to 400˚F (205˚C). Oil a baking tray.
- Prepare the basting sauce. Mix the soy and mirin. Set aside.
- Lay the beef slices, place the asparagus, scallions and mushrooms. Roll them tightly, and secure with toothpicks.
- Bake in the oven for 5 minutes and baste the beef rolls with the sauce. Repeat the basting every 5 minutes until the beef rolls are cooked.
- Boil the remaining sauce lightly and brush the beef rolls again. To serve, remove the toothpicks. Top it with some chopped scallions
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 roll
Amount Per Serving Calories 69Total Fat 4gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 2gCholesterol 9mgSodium 338mgCarbohydrates 5gFiber 1gSugar 3gProtein 4g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.