Bring a bit of summer to your winter. This Jamaican Mango Cheesecake can do just that. If your not able to find the Jamaican ingredients I’m sure this would be delish with what you have available.
- 1 cup cracker crumbs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon Jamaican cinnamon or regular cinnamon
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped Jamaican peanuts or regular peanuts
- 2 1/2 cups Jamaican mango puree
- 2 cups sour cream
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3 eggs
- 3 packages (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- zest of 1/2 Jamaican orange or regular orange
- PREHEAT the oven to 350 F.
- Mix all the crust ingredients in a medium bowl. Press into the bottom of springform pan.
- Thoroughly mix sour cream, cream cheese, eggs, salt, vanilla, Jamaican orange zest, and Jamaican mango puree.
- Beat well with an electric mixer. Pour into springform pan. Place pan in bain marie (water bath) and bake 2½ hours at 350′.
- Increase temperature to 400′ and bake 20 minutes more.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 501Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 16gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 12gCholesterol 145mgSodium 405mgCarbohydrates 47gFiber 2gSugar 40gProtein 9g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.