This simple recipe for Individual Tiramisu Parfaits comes together in only a few steps and is the big finish you’ve been looking for.
Individual Tiramisu Parfaits
This simple recipe for Individual Tiramisu Parfaits comes together in only a few steps and is the big finish you've been looking for.
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- 1 package ladyfingers
- 1/2 cup prepared espresso
- Unsweetened cocoa powder
- Raspberries or strawberries for garnish
- In a small bowl, beat the heavy cream and rum extract until soft peak form. Set aside.
- In a medium bowl, beat together the mascarpone cheese, sugar and vanilla. Fold in the whipped cream.
- Cut the ladyfingers in half and dunk them in the espresso. Place a layer of ladyfingers in the bottom of 4 glasses. Spoon half of the cheese mixture over the ladyfingers. Top with another layer of ladyfingers and remaining cheese mixture. Top with remaining ladyfingers. Sift the cocoa on top and garnish with berries.