For chilly fall gatherings, warm the palates of your guests with this creamy, Hot Crab Dip, chock-full of crabmeat. Serve steaming with pita chips, breadsticks or crackers.
- 1 1/2 cups cheddar cheese shredded and divided
- 3/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon McCormick®Ground Mustard
- 1 pound lump crabmeat
- assorted crackers or pita chips
- Preheat oven to 350° F. Mix half of the cheese mayo OLD BAY Worcestershire sauce and ground mustard until well blended. Gently stir in crabmeat.
- Spoon mixture into 1-quart casserole. Sprinkle with remaining cheese and a dash of OLD BAY. And maybe another dash... and if you feel bold one more.
- Bake 12 to 15 minutes or until dip begins to bubble around edges. Serve hot with assorted crackers or pita chips.
Substitute for Fresh Crab: 2 (6-ounce cans) crabmeat, drained
Nutrition InformationYield 12 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 195Total Fat 16gSaturated Fat 4gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 56mgSodium 434mgCarbohydrates 2gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 10g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.