Recipe for Hawaiian Chicken – Looking to chase away those winter blues? This super healthy, and flavorful dish may be just the thing to do that!
Looking to chase away those winter blues? This super healthy, and flavorful dish may be just the thing to do that!
- 8 chicken thighs
- Fresh pineapple - sliced
- 2 large cloves of garlic – finely chopped
- 1 inch piece of fresh ginger – grated
- ¼ cup fresh basil - chopped
- Juice of 1 orange
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- ½ tsp. salt
- ¼ tsp. black pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried curry
- 2 tablespoons teriyaki sauce
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tsp. balsamic vinegar
- Combine all of the above ingredients for the marinade in a large bowl. Add the chicken thighs and refrigerate for at least one hour or up to over night.
- Preheat Oven 350 degrees:
- Remove the chicken from the marinade and place in a baking pan. Bake for 50 – 55 minutes or until the juices run clear and the skin is a nice golden color. Plate the chicken and serve with fresh pineapple.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista
Nutrition Information Compiled From VeryWell.com