A quick and easy Garlic Chicken recipe for days when you don’t want to spend time in the kitchen.
- 4 chicken drumsticks
- 3 tablespoons of butter OR olive oil
- one small/medium head of garlic, peeled and minced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt and 1/8-1/2 teaspoon pepper
- Butter a baking dish
- Rub the remaining butter and garlic into chicken.
- Cover and chill for 1 hour in the fridge.
- Preheat oven to 450°F.
- Place chicken in the oven and cook for 25 minutes OR until inserted thermometer shows 165°F
- During baking carefully (it is hot!) pour some of the cooking liquid over the chicken; you may do it once or twice.
- After baking is done broil on high for additional 3 to 5 minutes.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1 drumstick
Amount Per Serving Calories 286Total Fat 20gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 10gCholesterol 138mgSodium 423mgCarbohydrates 3gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 22g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: What’s on the Plate