Recipe for Fruity Love Popsicle – Use any fresh organic fruit you have on hand. I like using contrasting colors because it makes the popsicles look so pretty!
Fruity Love Popsicle
Use any fresh organic fruit you have on hand. I like using contrasting colors because it makes the popsicles look so pretty!
- 3 cups strawberry puree
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1 kiwi, peeled and sliced
- 1 peach or nectarine, diced small
- 1/2 cup pineapple chunks
- handful fresh cherries, pitted and chopped
- Cut the strawberry into chunks and then puree it in a blender until smooth. (save some for slices) Set aside.
- Set out about 1 dozen popsicle molds (amount needed will vary depending on size of molds). Fill each one with the chopped fresh fruit. Then pour in the strawberry puree until each mold is full to the top. Place a popsicle stick into each one. Place into your freezer and freeze for about 6 to 8 hours.
- When ready to serve, run the popsicle molds under warm water for a few seconds and then pull each one out.