This Easy Mini Spanakopita makes for the easiest and most perfect appetizer for your next gathering, party, or as game-day eats for the Big Game!
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry of all moisture
- ⅔ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp freshly ground white pepper
- salt, if needed
- 30 pre-baked frozen mini phyllo shells (also called fillo shells in grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, feta, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and white pepper. Stir until all is thoroughly combined. Taste mixture and add salt, if needed.
- Place all phyllo shells on a baking sheet and fill each with 1 tablespoon of the spinach/feta mixture. Baked in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until mixture is heated throughout and shells are nice and toasty. Serve immediately.
Nutrition InformationYield 30 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 23Total Fat 2gSaturated Fat 1gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 0gCholesterol 6mgSodium 65mgCarbohydrates 1gFiber 0gSugar 0gProtein 1g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.