Recipe for Easy Mini Spanakopita – The easiest and most perfect appetizer for your next gathering, party, or as game-day eats for the Big Game!
Easy Mini Spanakopita
The easiest and most perfect appetizer for your next gathering, party, or as game-day eats for the Big Game!
- 16 ounces frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry of all moisture
- ⅔ cup feta cheese, crumbled
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- ½ tsp freshly ground white pepper
- salt, if needed
- 30 pre-baked frozen mini phyllo shells (also called fillo shells in grocery store)
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together the spinach, feta, sour cream, garlic powder, onion powder, dried oregano, and white pepper. Stir until all is thoroughly combined. Taste mixture and add salt, if needed.
- Place all phyllo shells on a baking sheet and fill each with 1 tablespoon of the spinach/feta mixture. Baked in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, until mixture is heated throughout and shells are nice and toasty. Serve immediately.
Recipe and Photo: Foodista