This 30-minute Easy & Delicious Beef Stroganoff recipe is comfort food at its best!
- 2 lbs hamburger meat
- 1/2 chopped yellow onion
- 1 small can mushroom stems & pieces
- 1 family size Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 small container sour cream
- salt, pepper and garlic
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup water
- 1 package extra wide egg noodles
- Boil noodles until done
- Brown hamburger meat. Add onion, seasonings, mushrooms, mushroom soup, sour cream and water to skillet. Simmer on low for about 30 minutes
- Serve over noodles or combine meat ingredients with noodles.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 373Total Fat 22gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 1gUnsaturated Fat 11gCholesterol 108mgSodium 442mgCarbohydrates 9gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 32g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Pabs D