This Easy Coconut Cream Pie looks like a special-occasion dessert, but this scrumptious coconut cream pie is so easy to make you could whip it up any old time.
- 2 pkg. (3.4 oz. each) JELL-O Vanilla Flavor Instant Pudding
- 2 cups cold milk
- 2 cups thawed COOL WHIP Whipped Topping, divided
- 1 cup BAKER'S ANGEL FLAKE Coconut, divided
- 1 ready-to-use graham cracker crumb crust (6 oz.)
- Beat pudding mixes and milk in large bowl with whisk 2 min. Stir in 1 cup COOL WHIP and 3/4 cup coconut; pour into crust.
- Refrigerate 4 hours or until firm. Meanwhile, toast remaining coconut.
- Top pie with remaining COOL WHIP; sprinkle with toasted coconut.
Nutrition InformationYield 8 Serving Size 1 slice
Amount Per Serving Calories 172Total Fat 10gSaturated Fat 8gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 1gCholesterol 6mgSodium 126mgCarbohydrates 18gFiber 1gSugar 9gProtein 3g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Kraft