A decadent, tempting Easy Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake with the taste of coffee liqueur…and it comes together in minutes! What could be better?
Easy Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake
A decadent, tempting Easy Chocolate Kahlua Cheesecake with the taste of coffee liqueur...and it comes together in minutes! What could be better?
- Pre-made shell (9.5")
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened enough to beat
- 3/4 cup caster sugar
- 2 tablespoons Kahlua
- 1 teaspoon gelatine powder
- 2 tablespoons water
- 5-6 oz of chocolate (I used Nestle dark chocolate melts)
- 10 oz heavy cream
- Beat cream cheese and sugar together with an electric mixer until well mixed.
- Add Kahlua and mix together.
- Melt chocolate in a bowl over hot water. Set aside.
- Whip all of the cream in a clean bowl until firm.
- Soak gelatine in the tablespoon of water for a minute or so (to get soft) and then pop in the microwave for 20 seconds or so to melt.(doesn't matter if it gets hot)
- Add chocolate to the cream cheese mix, add gelatine and lastly add whipped cream, mix well and spoon into pastry shell.
- Refrigerate for a few hours.
Recipe and Photo: Crazy House Capers