These Dolly Bars (Also known as Magic Bars or Seven Layer Cookies), make for gooey, sweet treats that combine all the good stuff: coconut, chocolate chips, pecans, and a graham cracker cookie base.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) salted butter, cut into large pieces
- 1 1/2 cups graham crackers crumbs (about 8 graham crackers, pulsed in a food processor)
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- 1 cup butterscotch chips
- 1 cup shredded coconut
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 1 14 oz. can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt butter in microwave in heatproof bowl until just melted when stirred. Add graham cracker crumbs. Mix and then press evenly into the bottom of 8×8 baking pan.
- Layer coconut, pecans, butterscotch and chocolate chips on top of graham cracker base. Pour sweetened condensed milk over whole mixture.
- Bake in oven for 25 to 30 minutes, or until the top is light brown.
Nutrition InformationYield 9 Serving Size 1 bar
Amount Per Serving Calories 621Total Fat 32gSaturated Fat 17gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 14gCholesterol 22mgSodium 192mgCarbohydrates 81gFiber 4gSugar 68gProtein 9g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Recipe and Photo: Patent & the Pantry