Comfort food at its very best! Crockpot Beef Tips & Gravy is the perfect meal to deliver homemade flavors with the ease of a slow cooker.
- 1 1/2 lbs cubed beef (stew meat)
- 1 packet Dry Onion Soup Mix
- 1 can Cream of Mushroom Soup (although Cream of anything will work)
- 1 14 oz. can beef beef broth or stock
- 1 can Mushrooms, drained
- Salt & Pepper
- Add beef cubes to Crockpot, season with salt & pepper.
- In bowl combine soup mix, soup, broth and mushrooms. Stir to combine.
- Dump mixed ingredients over top of beef, stir.
- Cook on low 6-8 hours.
- Serve over egg noodles or rice.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 605Total Fat 39gSaturated Fat 15gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 19gCholesterol 157mgSodium 1317mgCarbohydrates 10gFiber 1gSugar 1gProtein 51g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.
Photo: Julia Frost