We had this Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken for dinner, and LOVED LOVED it! Very easy and very tasty. We had it with rice and asparagus. Even better, it’s only 6 Weight Watchers points!
Crock Pot Teriyaki Chicken
Yield: 6 servings
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 4 hours
Total Time: 4 hours 5 minutes
We had this for dinner, and LOVED LOVED it! Very easy and very tasty. We had it with rice and asparagus. Even better, it's only 6 Weight Watchers points!
- 2 1/2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts, and cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup honey
- 3 garlic cloves, whole
- hot chili sauce (optional)
- Add chicken to crock pot along with soy sauce, honey, garlic cloves and hot sauce.
- Set crock pot to low and cover.
- Stir once 2 hours into cooking and then cook addition 2 hours.
- Remove garlic cloves.
Nutrition InformationYield 6 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 412Total Fat 7gSaturated Fat 2gTrans Fat 0gUnsaturated Fat 4gCholesterol 161mgSodium 1309mgCarbohydrates 25gFiber 0gSugar 23gProtein 61g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.