If you are looking for quick dinner idea look no further, this Creamy Garlic Chicken and Broccoli Pasta it is it. Plus it taste delicious!
- 2 Chicken Breasts
- 1/2 cup All Purpose Flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1 TBSP Olive Oil
- 4 Cups Broccoli Florets, steamed
- 1 lb Pasta
- 3/4 cup butter, salted
- 2 Garlic Cloves, Minced
- 4 TBSP flour
- 2 cups Heavy Cream
- 3 cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp pepper
- 1/8 tsp salt
- Cook pasta according to directions on package. Drain and set aside.
- In a large pan, heat olive oil over medium high heat.
- On a large plate mix together flour, salt, garlic powder and pepper. Dredge chicken breasts in flour mixture and shake off excess.
- Place in hot oil and cook for 3-4 minutes on each side or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove from pan and place on a clean plate to rest.
- In a medium sauce pan, heat butter over medium high heat.
- Add in garlic and saute for 30 seconds.
- Stir in flour and cook for 1 minute, stirring constantly.
- Pour in heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, salt and pepper. Turn heat down to low and stir until cheese is melted and everything is heated through. Taste for seasoning.
- Toss pasta and cooked broccoli together. Thinly slice chicken breasts and place over pasta.
- Generously pour sauce over and serve.
- Sprinkle with more Parmesan cheese.
Nutrition InformationYield 4 Serving Size 1
Amount Per Serving Calories 1478Total Fat 106gSaturated Fat 62gTrans Fat 4gUnsaturated Fat 34gCholesterol 341mgSodium 2130mgCarbohydrates 79gFiber 8gSugar 6gProtein 57g
Nutrition data was provided and calculated by Nutritionix, and should only be used as a general guideline. This information is provided as a courtesy and there is no guarantee that the information will be completely accurate.